What do CS Lewis and Alice Cooper have in common? They both have made terrific, true, Christmas quotes. The quotes then. . .
1. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he though doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more! – Dr. Seuss
2. The Son of God became a man to enable men to become the sons of God. – C.S.Lewis (Mere Christianity)
3. In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it “Christmas” and went to church; the Jews called it “Hanukkah” and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say “Merry Christmas!” or “Happy Hanukkah!” or (to the atheists) “Look out for the wall!” – Dave Barry
4. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
5. The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school. – Alice Cooper
6. As I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. – Philip Yancey
7. “It seems, then”, said Tirian…”that the Stable seen from within and the Stable seen from without are two different places.” “Yes,” said the Lord Digory. “Its inside is bigger than its outside.” “Yes,” said Queen Lucy. “In our world too, a Stable once had something inside it that was bigger than our whole world.” – C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle
Bizarre Bible Stories 2! Now available in your local bookstore, Amazon, and I hope lots of other places.